Top 10 Reasons to Repair Your Car at DePaula Chevrolet
DePaula Chevrolet is one of the leaders in the community when it comes to sales, service, financing, and auto parts. Albany, NY locals and residents from surrounding areas can come into DePaula Chevrolet for certified service and maintenance, whether or not they have purchased a vehicle with us. Finding a quality service center that you trust can be tricky. With promises of extreme savings, and unparalleled reliability, how can you be sure you are entrusting your vehicle to the right group of individuals? Dropping your car off for service of any type can seem daunting, especially when that service ends up costing you thousands of dollars.
Here at DePaula Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on offering transparent, honest service that is hassle free and convenient. Every technician that works in our service center is certified, and required to attend continuing education classes on a regular basis. The automotive industry is constantly changing the way cars are made, which means that the way we fix those vehicles also needs to be adapted on a continuous basis. DePaula Chevrolet understands this, which is why we are one of the most respected service centers in all of New York.
10 Reasons to Service Your Car at DePaula
If you have never been down to DePaula Chevrolet, then you have never experienced the level of quality we offer everyone who walks through our doors. Every one of our team members is proud to be a part of the DePaula Chevrolet family, which we believe makes a monumental difference in the service we are able to provide. Check out some of the top reasons why our customers go out of their way to bring their vehicle to us for service, and why they keep coming back year after year.
- Convenient Hours – There is nothing more frustrating than trying to schedule a service appointment with a business that rarely operates. At DePaula Chevrolet, we understand that your schedule requires flexibility on our part, which is why we offer service hours six days a week, with Sunday service drop off available. Our technicians will work as long as it takes to ensure that your vehicle is serviced properly, in the minimal amount of time. Our convenient hours allow easier scheduling, and a faster turnaround time.
- Ease of Scheduling – Before you bring your car in for service, simply head to our website and fill out a scheduling request form. From the comfort of your smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can make a service appointment with confidence. Our friendly team members are also available to make appointments over the phone, by simply calling 518-205-6032. We never want our customers to ignore car problems due to scheduling conflicts, which is why we make every effort to accommodate your busy life. DePaula Chevrolet will always make time for our customers.
- Multi-Point Inspection with Every Service – Whether your vehicle needs a routine oil change or a major repair, our certified technicians will perform a multi-point inspection to ensure that your car is running perfectly. We refill your fluids, check your brakes, review your battery life, and check the tread on your tires. With our multi-point inspection, you will never be left stranded because something was overlooked.
- Online Parts Request – If your car is in need of a part or accessory, you can simply fill out an online request form at your convenience. One of our specialists will contact you regarding availability and pricing. Whether you are looking for certified GM parts, or aftermarket products, DePaula Chevrolet can help.
- Certified Chevrolet Collision Center – Not only does DePaula Chevrolet offer a comprehensive auto parts and service center, we also offer a state of the art collision repair center. Every technician working in our collision center is trained by General Motors, which means your vehicle will be restored to look and feel new again.
- Lifetime Repair Warranty – That’s right, when you bring your vehicle to DePaula Chevrolet for collision, body, or paint repair work, we provide you with a lifetime warranty on that repair.
- Friendly Staff – Walking into a service center can be daunting, especially when it involves a major repair. For those who may feel anxious regarding the process, you can rest easy. Our website offers pictures of every one of our team members, along with information regarding their background and area of expertise. Even though it may be your first time visiting us in person, you can feel confident knowing who you will be working with.
- Free Wash with Service – When you bring your vehicle to DePaula Chevrolet for service or repairs, we provide your car with a complimentary wash. Complete detailing is also available for an additional cost – and is just another way we offer ultimate convenience.
- State of the Art Waiting Area – Waiting around a dealership for service to be completed can be boring. At DePaula Chevrolet, we offer a waiting room facility equipped with work stations, free wireless internet, and an area for your kids to play. Complimentary snacks and beverages make waiting more enjoyable.
- Free Shuttle Service – If you aren’t able to wait for your car to be serviced, you can request a ride home from our shuttle service. We understand that coordinating rides from friends and family can be complicated, so we have made it easier than ever to get where you need to go while your vehicle is serviced.
Come See Us Today!
DePaula Chevrolet is located right off Interstate 90 at 785 Central Avenue in Albany, NY. With convenient highway access, DePaula Chevrolet offers an ideal location to get your vehicle serviced, no matter where you live in the area. Our customers come from all over, including the Albany, Troy, and Schenectady areas. Our commitment, loyalty, and attention to detail keeps our customers coming back again and again.
Come in and see us today, and experience for yourself what has so many of our customers raving about DePaula Chevrolet. Any body shop can offer auto parts and repair services, but it takes a special place like DePaula Chevrolet to provide a personal touch that cannot be duplicated. Come and see what makes us different from all of the other guys.