Shining the Spotlight on the 2017 Chevy Lineup
The 2017 model year lineup is available at DePaula Chevrolet and this year, America’s most awarded car brand is not holding anything back. With a whole slew of brand new cars, trucks, and SUVs showing up on showroom floors across the country, now is the perfect time to shop the Chevy brand lineup. In the spirit of all things automotive, let’s explore the latest new Chevy cars for sale at DePaula Chevrolet.
The 2017 Chevy Lineup is on FIRE
The most awarded car brand in America is taking 2017 by storm with its impressive lineup of new and updated models. Discover the newest additions to Chevrolet’s roster for the latest model year, by exploring each one of them below.
- 2017 Sonic: Chevrolet’s smallest model receives an all-around refresh for the 2017 model year. Featuring an updated exterior design with new LED lighting, a redefined hood, and an enhanced front fascia, this little car is making a major impression on buyers in this segment. For the first time ever, the Sonic is offered with an optional heated steering wheel and LED daytime running lights, as well as rear parking assist. The interior boasts a revised gauge cluster with an analog speedometer, a new Chevy MyLink infotainment system with a 7-inch screen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. All 2017 Sonic models now come with a standard rearview camera – a major selling point for drivers looking in this typically no-frills segment. This subcompact is certainly shaking things up, and has come a long way since it was first introduced back in 2011.
- 2017 Cruze Hatch: The world has waited long enough, and that wait has finally come to an end. Riding on the coat tails of the wildly popular Cruze sedan, comes its versatile sibling – the Cruze Hatch. Featuring the same class-leading size as the sedan, the Cruze Hatch impresses with its unique rear-end and striking roof design. Boasting a business in front, party in back attitude, the Cruze Hatch is everything the daytime professional needs, so that he can still be adventurous on the weekends. Also available with a diesel engine and an all-new nine speed automatic transmission, the 2017 Cruze Hatch is perfect for drivers who love a sporty ride, and who also value efficiency.
- 2017 Cruze: The Cruze Hatch isn’t the only shining star for the Cruze lineup. The already established sedan got a makeover for the 2017 model year, and we can’t say enough great things about it. Outselling all others in its segment since it was first introduced back in 2008, the newest Cruze model does not disappoint even the most critical of expectations. New for this year, is the optional Teen Driver safety feature, that allows parents to review driving habits, set controls, and encourage safe driving. A new diesel model will be added to the 2017 Cruze lineup this coming Spring, giving drivers in this segment more of what they have been wanting.
- 2017 Malibu: This midsize offering from Chevrolet may not have been the recipient of a full-on makeover, but the Malibu is still impressing plenty of drivers, thanks to its refreshed 2017 model. With a base MSRP of $22,555, the 2017 Malibu still remains a relatively inexpensive midsize sedan offering compared to others in its segment. Some of the noteworthy changes made to the 2017 Malibu include a standard nine-speed automatic transmission on the Premier model, a new Sport Package option, with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility now standard on the LS and LT trim levels, along with Chevy’s Teen Driver safety system. Essentially, Chevrolet has kept the best of the outgoing Malibu model, and improved it with some key technological enhancements and system upgrades.
- 2017 Trax: As a subcompact crossover, the Chevy Trax is a part of one of the fastest growing segments in America. The crossover may be small in stature, but it makes up for it in a big way. Refreshed for the 2017 model year, the newest Trax was treated to a revised front end, an updated interior cabin, and a resculpted rear fascia. On top of those major appearance changes, the 2017 Trax gains Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, the new Chevy MyLink 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen display, and keyless open and start. Staying ahead of the competition, the 2017 Trax comes with ten standard airbags, more than any other subcompact crossover on the market.
- 2017 Silverado: Keeping in line with the other updated Chevy models for 2017, the newest Silverado gains the Teen Driver safety system, the latest Chevy MyLink infotainment system, and Android Auto capability. For the first time ever, emergency braking is also available on new Silverado models, a long awaited addition to the full-size pickup’s list of advanced safety features. For drivers who need maximum power from their trucks, the 2017 Silverado Crew Cab model boasts a segment-best max trailering rating of 12,500 pounds. Rounding out the latest updates to the full-size Chevy pickup, is a capless fuel fill feature that provides enhanced convenience at the pump.
Test Drive the New Chevy Lineup at DePaula
What you just read represents only a small portion of what the newest 2017 Chevy lineup has to offer. All of these vehicles are arriving at dealerships across the country, and are waiting for you to test drive. DePaula Chevrolet is the number one choice for new and used car shoppers looking for a dependable, long-lasting Chevy brand vehicle. Boasting a large inventory of the newest Chevrolet models, DePaula Chevrolet should certainly be the first stop on your car buying excursion. When you discover the true difference at DePaula Chevrolet, you won’t want to go anywhere else for a new car ever again.
Discover what so many American car buyers have already uncovered in early fall of 2016 – that the Chevrolet lineup is better than it has ever been for the 2017 model year. Don’t miss out on these incredible cars, trucks, and SUVs, along with the exceptional service you are guaranteed to receive at DePaula Chevrolet. The most awarded car brand in America is available at the most trusted dealership in Albany, New York. Come down to DePaula Chevrolet today, and experience the newest Chevy models from the best seat in the house – behind the steering wheel of a 2017 model.