Trims and Pricing
Because Chevy understands that drivers need different attributes in their work vehicles, they have offered several available trims–each coming with either regular or extended-size wheelbases–designed to handle diverse cargo and comfort needs:
- 2016 Chevy Express 2500 Regular Wheelbase: $31,590 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Express 2500 Extended Wheelbase: $33,450 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Express 3500 Regular Wheelbase: $34,910 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Express 3500 Extended Wheelbase: $35,795 MSRP
With all-season tires, subtle but strong front and rear bumpers, and the classic workhorse styling that’s made the Chevy Express a mainstay in its class, the 2016 model is equipped with an exterior that reflects the consistency of its performance. Available features such as halogen headlamps, rooftop storage for ladders, and a space for a tow hitch give drivers options to utilize this vehicle’s versatility. Whatever you’re towing or hauling needs, you can be sure the 2016 Chevy Express will look as confident as you feel driving it.
Achieving a maximum towing capacity of 10,000 pounds, the 2016 Chevy Express is one of the more capable vehicles available. For the 2016 Express, Chevrolet’s engineers have provided multiple powertrain options to accommodate both drivers interested in unbridled horsepower and those who want more efficiency out of their engine:
- 2016 Chevy Express WT: The standard engine on base Chevy Express trims is an athletic Vortec V8 engine capable of 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of torque.
- 2016 Chevy Express Diesel: On the 2016 Express’ diesel trims, a Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine rests under the hood, producing 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque.
As the quintessential cargo van on the market, the 2016 Chevy Express prioritizes your ability to snugly fit and transport both passengers and payload. Passenger doors and rear swing-out doors are standard features on every Express, enabling drivers to easily load and unload cargo, and the available Cargo Crew option offers 5-passenger seating to maximize the vehicle’s interior space. The actual dimensions of the interior vary from the 2500 Regular Wheelbase’s 270.4 cubic feet of cargo space to the 3500 Extended Wheelbase’s 313.9 cubic feet of maximum cargo space.
The latest iteration of Chevy’s signature workhorse van is designed for both hard work and high-tech, an expression of versatility both confident and contemporary. Some of the cutting-edge technological features available for this model include:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot: The 2016 Express is the first van to be equipped with available 4G LTE technology, enabling drivers to stay connected to the internet wherever they go.
- Power Outlets: A 120-volt power outlet and an auxiliary outlet come standard on every 2016 Express, while an available USB port allows you to charge your laptop or other devices on the go.
- Chevy MyLink: This available feature gives drivers the ability to manage both entertainment and vehicle information settings from the ease of a 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen.
Advanced Safety Technology
When you get behind the wheel of the 2016 Chevy Express, you do so with Chevrolet’s guarantee that your safety is of utmost importance. The 2016 Express is loaded with a bevy of sophisticated safety features designed to give you peace of mind when transporting cargo or passengers:
- Auto Grade Braking: When ascending or descending inclines, this standard feature will determine how hard your vehicle should be working, while adjusting the brakes and shifting gears accordingly.
- Stability Technologies: Trailer Sway Control works in tandem with the vehicle’s StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control system to help you stay on track when towing a trailer during hazardous situations.
- Passenger Protection: Standard steel side door beams work in conjunction with head-curtain side-impact and seat-mounted thoracic airbags to securely couch passengers in the event of a collision.
The 2016 Chevy Express Will be Available Soon to Drivers Near Troy, Schenectady, and Albany
To experience the best in consistent performance and durable design, consider the new 2016 Chevy Express, coming soon to drivers in the Troy, Schenectady, and Albany areas at DePaula Chevrolet. Stop by our dealership at 785 Central Avenue in Albany, or feel free to contact us online or by phone at 518-278-6036 for assistance with any questions.