Trims and Pricing
While the base trim of the 2016 Corvette Z06 will undoubtedly accommodate most drivers, Chevrolet’s engineers have also made two other trims available–both coupe and convertible–for those who seek a little more bang for their buck:
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 1LZ: $80,395 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 2LZ: $83,960 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 3LZ: $89,340 MSRP
With a distinctive body designed to reflect its impressive capabilities, the 2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 makes other drivers envious. Its lightweight, aluminum frame enables precise maneuvering, while a large front splitter and a wide-set anterior face create enhanced aerodynamics and minimize drag. A rear performance exhaust accentuates the Corvette’s sportiness, and standard equipment, such as high-intesity discharge (HID) headlamps, heated adjustable power mirrors, and Solar-Ray light-tinted glass, keeps drivers aware of the path ahead.
As a sports car, the 2016 Corvette Z06 has an expectation of unbridled speed, a promise it delivers on in full. Under the hood, each Corvette Z06 is outfitted with an LT4 6.2L supercharged V8 engine with a dry sump oiling system that produces an astonishing 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque. Drivers can choose between 7-speed manual and 8-speed paddle-shift transmissions to match their driving preferences. Its fuel-efficiency is optimized through the use of direct injection, active fuel management, and continuously variable valve timing, earning it an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 22 mpg on the highway.
Interior Design and Features
While the 2016 Corvette Z06 is built for uninhibited speed, Chevy focused the interior around the driver. When riding in a Corvette Z06, many advanced features designed to optimize luxury and convenience will surround you.
- Specialized Cockpit: A Competition Sport driving seat with pronounced side bolsters allows you to comfortably take sharp turns without batting an eyelash, and the Z06’s unique flat-bottom steering wheel ensures that you’ll always want your hands on the wheel.
- 4G LTE WiFi Capabilities: This available feature allows you to turn your Corvette into a mobile hotspot, so you can always stay connected on-the-go.
- Bose Premium Audio System: A standard 9-speaker sound system lets drivers bump tunes clearly at high speeds, while higher level trims come with a Bose advanced 10-speaker system.
2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 Reviews
As a premier model in its segment, the 2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 has caught the attention of critics who are just as thrilled as we are about what this remarkable coupe has to offer:
- The Car Connection praised its unbeatable performance specs, telling readers to “keep in mind that the 650-hp Z06, out of the box, is about as insane as a track-devouring four-wheeled beast can get.”
- Kelley Blue Book called the Z06 “the most powerful, best-handling model in Corvette history.”
- Edmunds was blown away by its unmatched success in the sportscar segment, concluding that “frankly, it’s hard to imagine this car getting much better.”
Experience the 2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 Near Troy, Albany, and Schenectady Today
To understand why the 2016 Chevy Corvette Z06 has Troy, Albany, and Schenectady drivers brimming with excitement, come visit DePaula Chevrolet at 785 Central Avenue in Albany now. For help with any questions, you can contact us online or by phone at 518-278-6036.