Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray will be available in six eye-catching trims guaranteed to turn heads everywhere they go:
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray 1LT – $55,400*
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray 2LT – $59,855*
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray 3LT – $65,145*
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 1LT – $60,400*
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT – $64,855*
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 3LT – $70,145*
The 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray will offer Albany, Troy, and Schenectady drivers two new color pallets to choose from with the introduction of Corvette Racing Yellow and Long Beach Red.
In addition to new colors, the Corvette Stingray will give drivers the option of three design packages for 2016. By selecting Twilight Blue, Spice Red, or Jet Black Suede on their vehicle order form, drivers can have their vehicle tailored to their tastes with preselected features that include, custom exterior colors, custom top and tonneau covers (convertible), polished motorsport wheel, full-color interior color, wing rear spoiler, and more.
The 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray offers Albany, Troy, and Schenectady with unmatched power thanks to the 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine certified to produce 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. When paired with the available performance exhaust system, output increases to 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque. The LT1 engine is married to either the 7-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Match or an 8-speed paddle shift automatic transmission.
When Motor Trend tested the power and performance of the Chevrolet Corvette, they found that it was able to accelerate from 0-60 in just 3.7 seconds and ran the ¼ mile in just 12 seconds with an average speed of 118.4 mph, incredible numbers for stock muscle.
Interior Features and Design
Even from a distance, the Corvette’s artistic lines and generous lighting makes it a standout favorite. But get inside and the real fun begins:
- Sport-inspired Seating – The standard GT bucket seats with 8-way power seat adjusters cradle drivers in luxury, but if you want something a little more aggressive you can upgrade to the competition sport bucket seats for a custom fit.
- Performance Data Recorder – Record your vehicle’s performance and use it to fine tune your Corvette’s ride, or protect it from abuse by enthusiastic valets.
- Head-Up Display – Have vehicle information projected directly onto your Corvette’s windshield and know your speed, engine RPM, and view navigation details without looking away from the road.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Unequaled power under the hood requires sophisticated safety systems to back them up. Some of the advanced technologies available on the 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray include:
- Performance Traction Management – This system offers five settings of torque reduction and brake intervention for enhanced handling.
- Exterior Camera systems – The Corvette possesses both a rear backing camera and front curb-view cameras to help avoid damage to the bumpers or front splitter.
- OnStar – The OnStar Guidance plan comes free for the first six months and offers automatic crash response, stolen vehicle assistance, roadside assistance, turn-by-turn navigation and more.
2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray Reviews
The 2016 Corvette Stingray has fans on every corner, from the layman driver to the automotive expert:
- Kelley Blue Book – “If you revel in the thought of attaining one of the most impressive performance machines on the planet and paying a paltry sum for the privilege, the 2016 Chevy Corvette coupe or convertible is the car for you.”
- The Car Connection – “Among the headline optional features for the Corvette Stingray and Z06 is the Performance Data Recorder system, which not only records audio and video with a data overlay of key performance and vehicle parameters, but can also record audio and video while the car is being valeted, to help ensure the security of your precious sports car.”
- Autoweek – “Power is monstrous from the LT1. It just builds and builds and builds until it’s time to shift. It’s fast without even getting near the redline.”
- Autobytel – “Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, there exists no production automobile capable of offering more performance for the money than the Chevrolet Corvette—period.”
Test Drive a 2015 Corvette Stingray at DePaula Chevrolet
There’s not enough room here to sing the praises of the 2016 Corvette Stingray and why Albany, Schenectady, and Troy need to take one home today. Visit DePaula Chevrolet and see it for yourself. Contact our dealership ay (518) 278-6036 to learn more, or stop by our showroom at 785 Central Ave. in Albany.
*The MSRP excludes destination freight charges, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.