Trim Levels and Price
The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro offers stunning performance and enviable features across all four trim levels.
- 1LT: Starting at $26,695, the entry-level Camaro is anything but standard. Standing on 18-inch alloy wheels, it includes features such as automatic headlights, a rearview camera, keyless entry and ignition, cruise control, and an eight-way power driver’s seat.
- 2LT: Starting at $30,795, the 2LT adds an 8-inch touchscreen with voice controls, heated and ventilated front seats, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and dual-zone automatic climate control
- 1SS: Starting at $37,295, SS models come with a V8 engine as standard, plus 20-inch wheels with run-flat tires, sport-tuned suspension, an 8-inch multifunction display, and quad exhaust outlets.
- 2SS: Starting at $42,295, the 2SS combines V8 power with the latest automotive technology. Rear parking sensors, a heads-up display, wireless device charging, a blind spot monitoring system, and a lane departure warning system all come with this model.
A car like the Camaro is never going to offer anything less than thrilling performance, but the 2016 model has surpassed even the highest expectations with three world-class engine options:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: A four-cylinder might seem like an odd choice for a pony car, but this advanced turbocharged model delivers an impressive 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.6L V6: Available with LT models, the V6 puts up to 335 hp and 284 lb-ft of torque at your disposal.
- 6.2L V8: For a heart-pumping ride during even the most mundane of journeys, there’s nothing like the 455 hp and 455 lb-ft of torque delivered by the 6.2L V8, which is available in SS models.
Each Camaro comes with a standard six-speed manual transmission, though an eight-speed automatic with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters is available. V6 and V8 models even receive cylinder-deactivation technology as standard, which cuts power to half the cylinders for increased fuel economy during light acceleration.
Features and Design
The 2016 redesign has seen the Camaro built around a new platform with tighter dimensions, resulting in a toned and athletic model that has shed up to 390 pounds compared to previous models. The finished product is a result of extensive wind-tunnel testing, so expect to move gracefully across the road while enjoying pinpoint handling.
You’ll also be able to take full advantage of several performance features, such as:
- Magnetic Ride Control: This adaptive suspension system can change the feel of your drive from stately cruiser to corner-carving racer.
- Driver Mode Selector: Select between Sport, Tour, and Snow/Ice and Track (in SS models) drive modes to customize the performance of up to eight different vehicle characteristics.
- Dual-Mode Exhaust System: Quad outlets and electric valves open and close the active exhaust to alter your drive according to your requirements.
The 2016 Camaro comes with all of the expected safety features, including anti-lock disc brakes, traction control, stability control, and more. It’s also available with the OnStar telematics system, which includes:
- Automatic Crash Notification
- On-Demand Roadside Assistance
- Remote Door Unlocking
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation
Schedule Test Drive
In addition to being named the 2016 Motor Trend Car of the Year, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro has garnered positive reviews throughout the industry.
- “With new hardware under the skin and a turbocharged four-cylinder under the hood, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro advances this iconic pony car legacy’s into the future.” – Edmunds.com
- “Its exceptional handling gives it a fuller performance profile that catapults it past previous Camaros and into an entire new performance realm.” – The Car Connection
- “This is a performance car and, hoo boy, what a performer it is. Our test car, an SS with the General’s new eight-speed automatic, rocketed to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds, a noticeable half-second quicker than any current Mustang GT we’ve tested.” – Car and Driver
Apply For Financing
The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Takes a Legendary Line to Bold New Heights
Few vehicles are as renowned and desired as the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, so you shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to drive it. To do just that, or for more information, just visit DePaula Chevrolet today. We’re located in Albany, NY, and we proudly serve drivers from Troy, Schenectady, and the surrounding communities.