Trims and Pricing
The attractive 2015 Chevy Trax is competitively priced in six very capable trims:
- 2015 Chevy Trax LS FWD – MRSP $20,120
- 2015 Chevy Trax LS AWD – MRSP $21,620
- 2015 Chevy Trax LT FWD – MRSP $22,445
- 2015 Chevy Trax LT AWD – MRSP $23,945
- 2015 Chevy Trax LTZ FWD – MRSP $25,030
- 2015 Chevy Trax LTZ AWD – MRSP $26,530
The 2015 Chevy Trax isn’t just a fun, affordable compact SUV, it’s stylish and practical too. With swept-back halogen headlamps, the Chevrolet signature dual-port grille, and available chrome accents, the Trax turns heads wherever you go. When drivers add options like the available luggage rack, roof rack cross rails, power sunroof, and optional skid plate, the 2015 Chevy Trax becomes a top-notch, small SUV.
Performance and Fuel Economy
Each Chevy Trax is equipped with a 1.4L ECOTEC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine capable of 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque when coupled with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Variable Valve Timing and multi-port fuel injection help deliver optimal fuel economy – achieving 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway with the FWD drivetrain, and 24 mpg city/31 mpg highway with the AWD option.
Interior Design and Features
The new Trax provides drivers with a host of interior and tech options not available for some rivals:
- Expandable Cargo – The 2015 Chevy Trax allows drivers to not only fold the 60/40 rear seat flat to accommodate large parcels, but adds the option to fold the front passenger seat flat, as well – something no other competitor vehicle can do. This gives drivers complete access to the available 48.4 cubic feet of cargo space.
- OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi – Available high speed internet with connectivity for up to 7 devices turns your Chevy Trax into a mobile hot spot.
- Chevrolet MyLink® with 7-inch Touchscreen – Connect a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth® to control music or make calls via the integrated touchscreen with voice commands.
- Premium Audio – Select models can be equipped with the Bose® premium audio system that includes 7-speakers and an amplifier.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Like the rest of the Chevrolet lineup, the 2015 Chevy Trax is generously equipped with a long list of advanced safety features, which helped it to secure a 5-star safety rating from the NHTSA, as well as making it an IIHS Top Safety Pick+. Some our favorites include:
- OnStar Directions and Connections – Equipped vehicles receive automatic crash response, stolen vehicle assistance, roadside assistance, and turn-by-turn navigation.
- Rear Vision Camera – Avoid accidents with the standard rear vision camera that gives drivers a clear view of objects directly behind the vehicle when in reverse.
- 10 Standard Airbags – Front driver and passenger airbags are joined by frontal and knee airbags to protect driver and front passengers, as well as roof-rail mounted airbags, and passenger sensing system that safeguards smaller front passengers.
- Enhanced Handling – The Trax helps drivers maintain control in challenging driving conditions with enhanced features like Electronic Stability Control, StabiliTrak, and 4-wheel disc brakes.
2015 Chevy Trax Reviews
Auto critics love the 2015 Chevy Trax as much as buyers do. Here are some select quotes from trusted industry experts.
- Edmunds: “The small size of the Trax pays off when driving in the city. It’s easier to park and maneuver in tight spaces, benefiting not only from its size, but from excellent forward visibility, light low-speed steering and a tight turning circle (36.7 feet versus the Equinox’s 40.2).”
- AutoWeek: “The 138 hp from the 1.4-liter turbocharged inline-four never gave any indication that it needed to work hard, and the six-speed automatic felt nicely geared.”
- Consumer Guide: “Audio and climate controls are quite handy and easy to use. Chevrolet’s MyLink infotainment system with 7-inch touchscreen is standard, and it’s simple enough to adjust.”
- Automobile Magazine: “First you start out with 15 interior storage compartments, which seem like a lot to us. Then there’s the 60/40-split folding rear seat, plus a front passenger seat with a backrest that not only folds but also incorporates a plastic-covered rear surface to withstand abrasion from cargo.”
Test Drive the 2015 Chevy Trax in the Troy and Albany Areas
To learn more about the 2015 Chevy Trax or to schedule a test drive, contact our showroom at (518) 278-6036. Only a few minutes from Troy, our dealership is located at 785 Central Ave. in Albany. Come test drive the new Trax today.