Trims and Pricing
Four different trim levels and plenty of upgrade options ensure that there is a 2015 Chevy Traverse that fits the needs of nearly any family, and Chevrolet makes them all competitively priced:
- 2015 Chevy Traverse LS: $30,995
- 2015 Chevy Traverse 1LT: $33,795
- 2015 Chevy Traverse 2LT: $36,295
- 2015 Chevy Traverse LTZ: $41,935
One of the best parts about the 2015 Traverse is that fans can rely on a similar exterior design with slight touchups every few years. Chevy’s SUV underwent an update just last year that added on a new face, featuring a three-bar upper grille and a two-bar lower grille along with distinctive hood styling and a set of darkened headlights. The rear end received an upgraded hatch design with the license plate built into the tailgate and a new set of taillights that take their styling cues from Chevy’s Camaro.
Under the hood of each model is a 3.6L V6 engine, though the 2015 Chevy Traverse specs vary based on the trim level.
- The 2015 Traverse LS, 1LT, and 2LT all have a 281-hp engine with 266 lb-ft of torque, while the LTZ trim level has dual exhaust that bumps the power output to 288 hp and 270 lb-ft.
- Each Traverse FWD model earns an EPA-estimated 24 mpg highway and 17 mpg city and upgrading to all-wheel drive only drops the fuel economy down to 23 mpg highway and 16 mpg city.
- Whether you drive the Traverse FWD or AWD, you’ll be able to tow as much as 5,200 pounds.
Interior Design and Features
The 2015 Chevy Traverse features and interior design offer a level of class and sophistication that sets it apart from competing crossover SUVs. With seating for up to eight with modern luxury and tech features, the Traverse ensures you and your passengers will be comfortable and entertained whether going to the store or heading out on the great American road trip.
- Chevy MyLink: The Traverse’s available infotainment system gives you direct control over your vehicle settings, delivering Pandora Internet radio, Stitcher, and other apps through the standard 6.5-inch touchscreen.
- Siri Eyes Free: Any phone can be connected to the Traverse via Bluetooth, but iPhones have the benefit of Siri Eyes Free for voice control that lets you keep your eyes on the road.
- Navigation: State-of-the-art navigation is available, integrated directly into the Chevy MyLink touchscreen infotainment system where you manage your music and vehicle settings. Get where you’re going on time by routing yourself around traffic, construction, and other delays.
- Bose Stereo System: This available 10-speaker stereo system delivers audiophile-grade. With a Bose stereo system in your crossover, you’ll have the next best thing to being in the front row with your favorite band.
Schedule Test Drive
Advanced Safety Technologies
2015 Chevy Traverse safety features include antilock disc brakes on all four wheels, stability and traction control, and a set of airbags. High-tech safety features are available, too, including some that are standard on every Traverse:
- Rearview Camera: Each Traverse gives drivers a crystal clear view of what’s behind their SUV before backing up to avoid telephone poles, bikes, or other vehicles.
- OnStar: Most people know of OnStar for its concierge services and turn-by-turn directions, but this telematics system can also notify the authorities of an accident, send roadside assistance your way, and aid in the recovery of a stolen vehicle.
- Forward Collision Alert: This available safety feature uses a camera on the front of the Traverse to detect vehicles in front of you and alert you if it senses a possible collision.
- Lane Departure Warning: Using the same camera as the Forward Collision Alert system, this available safety feature detects if you are drifting from your lane and issues a warning to bring your attention back to the road.
Apply For Financing
2015 Chevy Traverse Reviews
We think that the diverse features and trim levels help set the Traverse apart from other rivals, but before you take it for a test drive, see what the top critics have to say in these 2015 Chevy Traverse reviews:
- Edmunds: “Whether it’s shuttling half the soccer team to an away game, bringing home oversize flea market finds or doing a little of both, large crossover SUVs give you the flexibility that few other vehicles provide. And among these modern beasts of burden, the 2015 Chevrolet Traverse stands out as one of the best available.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Even in the face of newer competition, the 2015 Chevy Traverse remains one of our favorite crossover SUVs to drive and live with. In fact, it was among our 12 Best Family Cars of 2014.”
- Consumer Guide: “Among the largest midsize SUVs, Traverse’s cabin feels especially roomy. Big, supportive seats make for good long-trip comfort.”
Test Drive a Traverse
If you want to see the 2015 Chevy Traverse specs near Albany, Schenectady, or Troy, visit DePaula Chevrolet at 785 Central Avenue in Albany six days a week. Contact us online or by phone at 518-278-6036 to schedule a test-drive today.