Trims and Pricing
While there are three 2015 Chevy Tahoe trims, the standard features found on the entry-level LS model alone should be enough for many of our Albany, Troy, and Schenectady drivers. Amenities like remote ignition, Bluetooth phone and audio, a rearview camera, a 4.2-inch color display screen, and multiple USB ports set this base-level SUV apart from its competitors. Features like leather upholstery, heated front seating, a rear entertainment system, and more help differentiate the high-end trims.
- 2015 Chevy Tahoe LS: $46,300
- 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT: $51,505
- 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ: $61,085
The 2015 Chevy Tahoe exterior represents the first time in the model’s history that it doesn’t share body panels with the Silverado pickup truck, giving designers freedom to rework the look and feel of the Tahoe. The result is a full-size SUV that looks and feels modern rather than a throwback to old SUVs. The good looks are about more than just style, though; an aerodynamic focus helps the Tahoe get the most out of every drop of fuel and emphasizes the SUV’s key priorities: form and function.
When it comes to the Tahoe’s engine, there’s just one available, but it’s a workhorse. The 5.3L V8 engine is rated at 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, and it’s paired to a six-speed automatic transmission. Highlights for this engine include:
- Your choice of two- or four-wheel drive. Four-wheel drive models have a locking rear differential (standard on LT and LTZ, optional on the LS trim).
- When properly equipped, the Tahoe can tow up to 8,600 pounds.
- Fuel economy numbers are on par with some smaller SUVs, earning 23 highway and 16 city mpg for Tahoe 2WD models.
Interior Design and Features
Like the exterior, the 2015 Chevy Tahoe interior received a significant upgrade for the new model year as well. While it still shares many details with the Silverado pickup, they’ve been refined to give the interior a more car-like appearance, bringing a premium feeling to the cabin with upgraded themes and richer colors. The Tahoe feels like riding in the lap of luxury with its standard and available interior amenities.
- Chevy MyLink: Chevrolet’s unique touchscreen infotainment system is available on the Tahoe and puts you in control of your audio and smartphone settings. Stream music from Pandora, listen to your favorite podcasts from Stitcher, or make phone calls straight from your dash.
- Bose Stereo System: For a rich soundtrack to enhance your drive, Chevy has a nine-speaker stereo system available from Bose. Upgrade to the Bose Centerpoint ten-speaker stereo system for the fullest car audio experience.
- Rear Entertainment System: Put in your kids’ favorite DVD or Blu-Ray, hand them their headphones, and focus on the drive ahead instead of keeping the kids entertained on the road. This available entertainment system features an 8-inch screen and auxiliary input.
Schedule Test Drive
Advanced Safety Technologies
With its role as a family vehicle, the 2015 Chevy Tahoe safety features were a top priority for Chevy engineers. Standards like air bags (including an available air bag between the front seats), seat belts, stability and traction control, and a rearview camera make the basic Tahoe LS one of the safest SUVs on the road. High-tech safety features like these help keep the Tahoe and its passengers secure:
- Rearview Camera: Standard on each Tahoe, the rearview camera switches on when you put your SUV in reverse and gives you a clear look at what’s behind you before backing up. Avoid telephone poles, parked cars, bikes, and more with just a glance at your Tahoe’s LCD screen.
- OnStar: In addition to giving you directions and concierge service with the push of a button, the standard OnStar telematics system can send roadside assistance or emergency services straight to your location. Available stolen vehicle recovery settings help protect your Tahoe even further.
- Accident Avoidance Features: The Tahoe has a suite of high-tech amenities that includes forward collision alert, lane departure warning, rear cross-traffic alert, blind-spot monitoring, and a vibrating safety alert seat. Each of these available features is designed to bring your attention to the road and help you avoid an accident before it happens.
Apply For Financing
Take a Tahoe for a Test Drive
We want to show you why you’ve seen more 2015 Chevy Tahoes on the streets of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy lately. You can find DePaula Chevrolet at 785 Central Ave in Albany. Visit our dealership six days a week for a test drive; contact us online or by phone at 518-278-6036 to schedule your time behind the wheel.