Trims and Pricing
The 2015 Chevy Spark comes with a large range of trims, each available with a manual or automatic transmission:
- 2015 Chevy Spark LS Manual: MSRP $12,270
- 2015 Chevy Spark LS Automatic: MSRP $13.580
- 2015 Chevy Spark 1LT Manual: MSRP $14,040
- 2015 Chevy Spark 1LT Automatic: MSRP $15,095
- 2015 Chevy Spark 2LT Manual: MSRP $15,440
- 2015 Chevy Spark 2LT Automatic: MSRP $16,535
The exterior of the 2015 Chevy Spark is designed to make people look twice. It offers eight bold color choices and 15-inch wheels you can customize to match your personal style. In spite of its small size, it still delivers easy access with four doors and a stylish rear hatch that both emphasizes its sporty look, while accommodating everything from luggage to bicycles.?
With its impressive 1.2L I-4 engine, the Spark delivers pep and efficiency in one spirited package. The Spark has an EPA-estimated 39 mpg highway rating, and it can also adapt to suit your driving style. You can choose the manual transmission for a more controlled experience or go with the available Continuous Variable Transmission for a smooth, seamless ride. In addition, the Spark comes with Hill Start Assist to help you tackle all the ups and downs of the city streets.?
Interior Features and Design
The 2015 Chevy Spark offers all the latest technology to fit your modern lifestyle. The available 4G LTE system gives you a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, so you can stay connected wherever you go. And its 7-inch touch screen display comes equipped with Chevrolet MyLink, an infotainment system that puts all of your connectivity and entertainment features right at your fingertips. There’s plenty of room for your passengers too: the interior offers 86.3 cubic feet of occupant space for all to stretch out in, and the optional heated leatherette seats will keep them all riding in comfort.?
Advanced Safety Technologies
You don’t have to compromise on safety when you opt for this subcompact: the 2015 Chevy Spark is full of advanced safety features, which is why it was named a 2015 Top Safety Pick by the IIHS. In spite of its size, the Spark still sports 10 standard airbags, keeping everyone protected on the road. In addition, preventative features, such as the StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System, help you to avoid accidents by giving you the most possible control of your vehicle.?
2015 Chevy Spark Reviews
The 2015 Chevy Spark is a true original in the Chevrolet lineup, so it’s no surprise that critics all across the industry have been taking notice. Here are just a few of the accolades the Spark has garnered so far:
- The Car Connection: “It may be the best value among a growing number of competitors […] while it’s inexpensive, the stylish lines of the 2015 Spark should banish any bad memories of the old ‘econobox’ tin cans of the 1990s.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “At first glance you probably wouldn’t believe the Spark microcar has over 31 cubic feet of cargo room, but thanks to its taller profile and 60/40-split flip and folding rear seats, Chevy’s tiny hatchback can hold a surprising amount in its rear compartment.”
- Edmunds: “[I]t offers an attractive list of standard features. Power windows, alloy wheels and air-conditioning are standard on even the lowest-priced version. And higher trim levels provide some pretty useful features such as remote keyless entry, steering-wheel-mounted controls and an infotainment system.”
Enjoy the 2015 Chevy Spark Today at DePaula Chevrolet Near Albany and Schenectady
If you’re looking for a 2015 Chevy Spark in the Albany and Schenectady area, you’ll find it at DePaula Chevrolet. Come visit our showroom, located at 785 Central Avenue in Albany, and give the Spark a test drive today. If you have any questions or would like to know more about our inventory of quality Chevrolet models, contact us online or over the phone at (518) 278-6036.