Trims and Pricing
The 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD is available in a variety of configurations:
- Regular Cab – SRW Work Truck from $34,080 – LT from $37,065
- Double Cab – WT from $37,405 – LT from $40,925 – LTZ from $45,915
- Crew Cab – WT from $38,640 – LT from $42,465 – LTZ from $47,625 – High Country from $52,280
- Regular Cab – WT from $37,035 – LT from $40,190
- Double Cab – WT from $40,360 – LT from $44,125 – LTZ from $49,065
- Crew Cab – WT from $41,595 – LT from $45,615 – LTZ from $50,775 – High Country from $55,430
The 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD is designed to handle whatever Troy, Schenectady, and Albany drivers can throw at it.
- Hauling – The 6.0L V8 gasoline engine with the long box configuration offers 76.3 cubic feet of cargo volume with a maximum payload of 4,593 pounds. This increases to 5,817 pounds with the Duramax Diesel Engine.
- Towing – The gasoline engine is capable of towing 13,000 pounds, which increases to 14,200 pounds with a 5th wheel hitch. The diesel engine offers a maximum conventional trailering limit of 16,000 pounds and an impressive 23,200-pound rating when using a 5th wheel hitch setup.
- Cargo Management – Chevy’s innovative cargo management system allows drivers to secure awkward loads easily thanks to load-bearing upper tie down hooks that can handle up to 250 pounds each.
Drivers can choose to equip their 2015 Silverado 3500HD with either a gasoline or diesel powerplant.
- Gasoline Engine – Chevy’s high-powered gasoline engine is the 6.0L V8 with electronic fuel injection, and it is capable of producing 360 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel Engine – For drivers who need more power overall, Chevy offers a 6.6L turbocharged Duramax diesel engine that can produce 397 hp and up to 765 lb-ft of torque.
Gasoline engines pair with a heavy-duty 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission, while the Duramax diesel powerplants come with an Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission.
Interior Design and Features
The 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD cabin provides Troy, Schenectady, and Albany drivers the perfect combination of comfort and versatility.
- Quieter Design – Thicker windshield glass and advanced sound-deadening materials envelope the cabin, shutting out noise from the jobsite and allowing drivers to relax in the redesigned seats.
- Mobile Hotspot – When properly equipped with the available OnStar package, drivers and passengers can connect up to seven devices for easy access to apps, media, and email on the go, letting you make the most of every moment on the road.
- Easy Access Controls – From the customizable driver display to the available 8-inch touchscreen that connects the Chevy MyLink system to a world of content, the Chevy Silverado’s cabin is built for driver convenience.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Chevy is known for innovative safety systems that surpass the competition, such as:
- OnStar Directions and Connections – When properly equipped, the OnStar system can use its internal GPS to contact emergency services and relay your location should you be involved in an accident.
- Rear View Camera – The available rearview camera system with optional park assist makes it easier to back up and park this large vehicle no matter where you go.
- Standard Traction Control – The standard StabiliTrak system and available Hill Descent Control make it easier to maneuver your 3500HD on inclines.
2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Reviews
We could go on all day about this full-sized powerhouse, but we think we’ll let the experts speak for us.
- Edmunds – “Supremely capable and offering improved interior materials and features, the redesigned 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD remains an excellent choice among heavy-duty pickup trucks.”
- Car Gurus – “The unmistakable chiseled profile has been even further squared off for this latest version, while the cabin is quieter and more comfy, featuring added sound insulation and redesigned seats.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Paired with a 6-speed automatic Allison transmission, the Duramax turbodiesel engine is the strong, silent type as it operates quietly and pours on the power in an even fashion.”
- Car and Driver – “The 3500 HD is the king of Chevy pickups, offering a trailer-towing capacity of up to 23,200 pounds and a maximum payload of 7,153 pounds.”
Test Drive a 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD at Your Premier Troy, Schenectady, and Albany Chevy Dealer Today
The 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD is the only choice for Troy, Schenectady, and Albany drivers looking to get some serious work done. Test drive one today at DePaula Chevrolet located at 785 Central Avenue in Albany. Contact our sales team at (518) 278-6036 for more information now.