Trims and Pricing
There are a variety of trim levels available for the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500, each of which can be purchased at a competitive price. Thanks to the full range of cab and bed options, there is bound to be a new Silverado 1500 to meet your automotive needs without breaking the bank. Some of the more popular trim options include:
- The 2015 Silverado 1500 WT Regular Cab: $30,110 MSRP
- The 2015 Silverado 1500 LT Double Cab: $38,120 MSRP
- The 2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab: $45,510 MSRP
- The 2015 Silverado 1500 High Country Crew Cab: $51,240 MSRP
Whether you’re hauling a hefty payload or towing a large trailer, the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 exterior is engineered to conquer any task. It offers three different bed options and three different cab options, depending on your transportation requirements. Here are the dimensions of each bed choice:
- The short bed for the Silverado 1500 is only available with the Crew Cab, and offers a total of 53.4 cubic feet of cargo space. The short bed is 69.33 inches.
- The standard bed is available with all Silverado 1500 cab options. It provides 61 cubic feet of luggage volume and is 78.87 inches long.
- The long bed is only offered with the Regular Cab. It also delivers the most payload volume, coming in at 76.3 cubic feet. The length of the long bed is 97.77 inches.
To make loading and unloading cargo easier, the Silverado 1500 comes with a standard CornerStep rear bumper and an available EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate.
The 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 can come with three different powerful engine options, each of which offers fuel-saving efficiency. The specifications for each powertrain are:
- The standard 4.3L V6 engine produces 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of peak torque, all while getting an estimated 24 mpg on the highway.
- The available 5.3L V8 engine puts out 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. It’s mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission that allows this vehicle to get an estimated 23 mpg on the highway.
- For drivers that need the most power, the available 6.2L V8 engine delivers 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. Even with such powerful output ratings, this engine still gets an estimated 21 mpg on the highway.
If you need to move a recreational trailer, the new Chevy Silverado 1500 can tow a maximum of 12,000 lbs. when properly equipped.
Interior Design and Features
Driving your crew to a job site or taking your family on a road trip is always a possibility with the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500. That’s because this truck comes with three cab options, including a Crew Cab that can comfortably seat up to six passengers at a time, offering 40.93 inches of rear legroom. To make your drive as comfortable and convenient as possible, the new Chevy Silverado 1500 can come with the following amenities:
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi from OnStar, which allows you to connect up to 7 devices to the Internet at fast speeds.
- The Chevy MyLink infotainment system is an available feature that lets you pair your Bluetooth-compatible smartphone to make or receive handsfree phone calls, stream audio, and more.
- Various storage compartments come standard to better optimize space throughout the cabin.
Advanced Safety Technologies
To keep you and your passengers secure, the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 comes with intuitive features that provide added awareness, visibility, and collision mitigation. Some of these technologies include:
- An available lane departure warning system that monitors the Silverado 1500’s place within a lane and provides a warning if you start to drift.
- StabiliTrak comes standard for all models and monitors your steering and traction to correct your course if there is an issue.
- Daytime running headlights are also standard and provide added visibility while driving.
2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Reviews
Celebrated equally among critics and customers, the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 reviews are glowing. Praised for its power, smooth ride, high capability, and versatile cargo capacities, the new Silverado 1500 is a preferred choice by industry experts for a reason. Here’s what they have to say:
- Motor Trend: “While towing a 5,500-pound camper using a trailer hitch, the [V6] Silverado never hesitated. It accelerated quickly and the integrated trailer sway controls, which use the truck’s anti-lock brakes, helped steady the trailer down the windy Texan roads.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Road and wind noise are nicely quelled at highway speeds, while this full-size truck’s suspension soaks up everything short of a sinkhole. Steering is light and precise, with responsiveness that belies the Silverado’s portly dimensions.”
- AutoTrader: “We like the Silverado’s large, easy-to-use buttons and switches. Just below the radio and climate controls are several large switches that control features such as parking sensors and Hill Descent Control.”
- Automobile Magazine: “There’s plenty of storage space inside thanks to a rash of small cubbies cut into each door panel and a new floor console that’s capable of holding file folders, small laptops, and so on.”
Experience the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Near Schenectady and Troy at DePaula Chevrolet
If you would like to get behind the wheel of the new Chevy Silverado 1500 at a Chevy dealer near Troy and Schenectady, visit DePaula Chevrolet at 785 Central Ave. in Albany. You can also contact us at 518-278-6036 if you want to arrange a test drive ahead of time.