Trims and Pricing
The 2015 Chevy Impala is ideal for Albany, Schenectady, and Troy drivers because it comes in five attractive trim levels that are competitively priced:
- 2015 Chevy Impala LS – MSRP from $27,885
- 2015 Chevy Impala 1LT – MSRP from $30,135
- 2015 Chevy Impala 2LT – MSRP from $31,110
- 2015 Chevy Impala 1LTZ – MSRP from $35,290
- 2015 Chevy Impala 2LTZ – MSRP from $36,265
The 2015 Chevy Impala sports a more dynamic exterior with features engineered to enhance its appearance and visibility on the road, including:
- Improved Lighting – The halogen headlamps improve driver visibility and last much longer than older incandescent style bulbs. Select models also offer high intensity discharge (HID) lights for better night vision and LED daytime running lights for safety and style.
- Heated Exterior Mirrors – Heated, power adjustable mirrors also help with visibility in all weather conditions by preventing ice and fog from obscuring your view of the road.
- Custom Wheels – 18-inch wheels are the standard on the 2015 Chevy Impala, but drivers looking for a bit more flash can upgrade to 19- or 20-inch premium aluminum wheels on select trims.
It’s hard to beat the full-sized Chevy Impala when it comes to sheer power. Equipped with two impressive engines, the Impala delivers when it needs to:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine – The ECOTEC 2.5L 4-cylinder DI engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) can produce 196 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque while delivering EPA estimated fuel economy of 24 mpg city/33 mpg highway.
- 3.6L V6 Engine – The 3.6L DOHC V6 DI engine with VVT can produce 305 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque, and it returns a respectable 19 mpg city/29 mpg highway fuel economy rating.
Interior Design and Features
The luxurious interior of the Impala has been designed for comfort and convenience, and it’s evident in a number of available options drivers can choose from, such as:
- Chevrolet MyLink – The available Chevy telematics system gives drivers access to music, media, navigation, and handsfree calling simply by connecting their compatible smartphone through the Bluetooth connection.
- Available Technology – The Chevy Impala comes equipped with remote keyless entry and steering wheel-mounted controls as standard, as well as options like adaptive cruise control and keyless start.
- Interior Comfort – The Impala offers drivers a standard 8-way power adjusting driver’s seat, optional heated front seats, ventilated driver’s seat, and assist handles to make every drive comfortable.
Schedule Test Drive
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Impala comes with advanced safety technologies designed to prevent accidents and keep cabin occupants safe if a collision cannot be avoided. Some of the innovative safety features available on the 2015 Chevy Impala include:
- Active Safety Features – The Impala offers a long list of accident mitigation systems, including Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Park Assist, Rear Vision Camera, Side Blind Zone Alert, Forward Collision Alert, Brake Assist, and Lane Departure Warning.
- Passive Safety Features – 10 total airbags, including driver and passenger frontal and knee bags, side impact, seat mounted, as well as roof and rail airbags for front and rear outboard seating. The Impala also offers StabiliTrak traction control and 3-point safety belts at all positions.
- OnStar – The available OnStar system gives drivers access to directions, emergency lockout assistance, remote ignition block, and vehicle diagnostics, but it also has a more important safety function. In the event that an accident occurs where the airbags are deployed, OnStar has the power to call for help and alert emergency responders, even if you can’t.
Apply For Financing
2015 Chevy Impala Reviews
What’s not to love about the attractive, full-sized 2015 Chevy Impala? Here’s what some industry critics think:
- “Between its limo-sized interior, clever infotainment system and tastefully understated styling, the Impala appeals to those in search of a cushy, feature-packed four-door.” – Left Lane News
- “The 6-speed automatic transmission kicks down responsively to provide highway passing punch and shifts smoothly.” – MSN
- “A standard 60/40-split folding backseat expands the Impala’s already deep trunk. The opening between the passenger compartment and cargo area when the seats are down is sizable, and the backrest folds flat with the cargo floor.” – Cars.com
- “No matter what engine you choose, the Impala offers luxurious comfort and quiet.” – Kelley Blue Book
Schedule a Test Drive of the 2015 Chevy Impala
The 2015 Chevy Impala is available in Troy, Schenectady, and Albany and it’s waiting for you. Contact us at (518) 278-6036, or visit our dealership at 785 Central Ave. in Albany to schedule your test drive today.