Pricing and Trims
One of the most versatile and durable passenger vehicles on the road, the 2015 Chevy Express is an affordable option for any passenger or heavy-load transportation needs. Chevrolet’s engineers have designed multiple trims with both standard and extended wheelbase sizes to accommodate different transportation loads, guaranteeing that there is a 2015 Express that’s right for every driver:
- 2015 Chevy Express 2500 Work: $30,500 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Express LS: $32,900 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Express LT: $35,000 MSRP
The durability of the 2015 Express is captured in its muted but confident appearance. Standard rear privacy glass and passenger-side swing-out doors open onto a gently beveled body that reflects the dedicated workhorse nature of the van. 16-inch steel wheels fit neatly into the standard 135-inch wheelbase, but larger alloy wheels and wheelbases are available, as are a variety of additional features such as rooftop storage and remote keyless entry, allowing you to customize your vehicle to your taste.
Many drivers will be content with the power of the standard powertrain, but Chevrolet’s engineers have guaranteed there are also options for those who need a little more. As the top cargo van in its class, the 2015 Chevy Express offers multiple available engines sure to suit your transportation needs:
- 8L V8 Engine: This standard engine achieves 285 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, with a fuel efficiency rating of 17 highway mpg.
- 0L V8 Engine: This optional engine reaches 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of torque while also clocking in at an average 16 highway mpg.
- 6L Turbocharged Diesel V8: An option for the Express 3500 series, this engine is the most powerful in its class, generating 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque
Each V8 engine sends power into the vehicle’s rear wheels using a six-speed automatic transmission, and if properly equipped, the 2015 Express is capable of towing a maximum capacity of 10,000 pounds.
Interior Features and Design
The 2015 Chevy Express is a powerful transportation vehicle, and it comes well-equipped to accommodate the needs of both cargo and comfort. Regardless of the model you choose, the Express is built to be able to carry anything you need to transport. The 2500 regular wheelbase Express has 270.4 cubic feet of maximum cargo space and a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 8,600 pounds, while the 3500 extended wheelbase Express boasts an impressive 313.9 cubic feet of cargo space and a GVWR of 9,600 pounds. Add these to available amenities such as cloth upholstery and carpeting, and the 2015 Chevy Express guarantees that any driver will be able to carry their tools or passengers with breathing room and comfort.
The 2015 Chevy Express is designed to provide its driver with a sense of power and versatility, but also with the assurance of being able to secure both cargo and passengers. You can drive with confidence thanks to the vehicle’s bevy of standard and available safety features:
- Airbags: Standard side-curtain airbags ensure that the 2015 Express securely couches its passengers in the event of a collision.
- Auto Grade Braking: This standard feature automatically downshifts your transmission when you apply the brakes on steep inclines.
- StabiliTrak: This advanced technology stabilizes your car on slippery surfaces by altering brake pressure and torque to establish control and help prevent collision.
- Antilock Brakes: Maintain traction while braking with the help of this standard system designed to prevent uncontrolled skidding.
2015 Chevy Express Reviews
The 2015 Chevy Express stands apart from its competitors as the best cargo transportation vehicle in its class, and critics have taken note:
- Edmunds.com praised its consistent versatility, stating that “the rugged underpinnings of the Express have stood the test of time.”
- Autotrader was impressed by its spacious interior, noting that “it has room for everything a family of four could need, along with bike storage inside rather than on top of the vehicle.”
- Kelley Blue Book was impressed by the numerous optional features available, asserting that “the 2015 Chevy Express can be equipped to suit an extremely wide range of applications, such as for plumbers, electricians, florists or delivery.”
Test Drive the 2015 Chevy Express Near Albany and Schenectady Today
If you would like to test drive the 2015 Chevy Express near Albany and Schenectady, visit DePaulia Chevrolet. Just south of Interstate 90, you can find our dealership at 785 Central Avenue. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us online or give us a call at 518-278-6036 for more information on the new 2015 Chevy Express.