The exterior of the 2015 Chevy Express 3500 is designed to be practical and rugged, offering wide-opening barn doors in the rear and on the mid-passenger side for easy access to cargo and seating, with the option to add a sliding passenger door if you choose.
Available with a 135-inch standard, or 155-inch extended wheelbase option, the customizable van can be equipped with roof racks, remote keyless entry, solid side panels, or a bank of windows to make sure that your Express can do everything you want it to do the way you need it to.
The full-sized Chevy Express 3500 offers Troy, Schenectady, and Albany drivers the choice of four very capable engines designed to provide optimum performance no matter what the environment:
- Natural Gas: Available in select markets, the Dedicated Compressed Natural Gas (DNG) engine is a 6.0L V8 SFI engine capable of producing 282 hp and 320 lb-ft of peak torque.
- 4.8L Gasoline: The VORTEC 4.8L SFI V8 motor can provide up to 285 hp and 295 lb-ft of peak torque and comes equipped with an engine oil cooler and transmission oil cooler.
- 6.0L Gasoline – For more power to the rear wheels, Chevy offers a 6.0L V8 engine which is capable of 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of available torque.
- Duramax Diesel: The Chevy Express 2500 can also be equipped with a powerful 6.6L V8 turbodiesel engine that is capable of producing as much as 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of peak torque.
The standard 6-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission gives the Express 3500 a vehicle peak towing capacity of 10,000 lbs.
The wide-open box of the Express 3500 cargo offers up to 252.8 cubic feet of usable cargo space and a customizable platform that can accommodate a variety of aftermarket options to secure and store equipment safely out of sight.
The optional three rows of bench seating in the passenger trim can seat up to 15 adults comfortably and still deliver a generous cargo area behind the rear seats, which is easily accessible through the rear doors.
Far from your basic work truck, the Express 3500 offers an impressively long list of standard and available features, some of which include:
- Power Outlets – Plug your equipment in to charge on the go with a standard 110v outlet, auxiliary 12v outlet, and available USB power outlet.
- Autonet Wi-Fi – The available Autonet feature turns the area surrounding your van into a Wi-Fi hotspot and allows you to connect to the services you need anywhere you to go.
- Rear Park Assist – When combined with the rearview camera, rear park assist allows you to avoid obstacles directly behind the vehicle, enabling you to protect your investment.
The 1-ton Chevy Express 3500 is designed to work hard and keep you safe while doing it with a long list of standard and available features that include:
- Traction Control – StabiliTrak and ABS come standard on every trim to help you maintain control even in challenging conditions.
- Airbags – A full suite of airbags, including seat-mounted thoracic airbags in the passenger trim, are designed to protect you no matter where you’re seated.
- Automatic Crash Response – The Available OnStar Automatic Crash Response feature can notify emergency services with your location should you be involved in an accident which causes the airbags to deploy.
2015 Chevy Express 3500 Reviews
Capable, practical, and built for work, there’s a lot to love about the 2015 Chevy Express 3500, as these expert reviews clearly show:
- Auto Trader – “Sitting at the top of Chevy’s full-size-van lineup, the 2015 Chevrolet Express 3500 packs a huge punch for the commercial user.”
- Edmunds – “All of the V8 engines are responsive, though, and easily deliver the van to highway speeds even with a full load of passengers or heavy cargo on board.”
- Autoblog.com – “Chevrolet’s rear-wheel drive Express 3500 passenger and cargo vans provide a rugged and durable means of transporting several passengers or a large payload of cargo.”
Experience the 2015 Chevy Express 3500 at DePaula Chevrolet
To learn how a capable 2015 Chevy Express 3500 passenger and cargo van can help your Troy, Schenectady, or Albany business, contact DePaula Chevrolet at (518) 278-6036 or visit our showroom at 785 Central Ave in Albany today.