Designed to provide optimum cargo volume and yet still be maneuverable in the tight confines of any job site, the 2015 Chevy Express 2500 offers Troy, Schenectady, and Albany buyers a practical solution for just about any situation.
The cargo version of this van features rear privacy glass on the double barn doors. Drivers can choose two wide-opening doors for the side or a convenient slider that opens up the cargo area to allow for easy access to tools, equipment, and seating.
The Cargo trim can be completely enclosed with no side windows, or minimal windows with an enclosed rear cargo area, while the Passenger trim features windows along the sides that can be opened to give occupants plenty of sunshine and help with air circulation.
The Chevy Express 2500 can be equipped with any one of four engines for fully customizable performance:
- Compressed Natural Gas: Select markets can choose the 6.0L V8 CNG engine, which is capable of 282 hp and 320 lb-ft of peak torque.
- 4.8L Gasoline: The first of two gasoline engines, the 4.8L V8 motor can provide up to 285 hp and 295 lb-ft of peak torque.
- 6.0L Gasoline: The larger 6.0L V8 gasoline engine can provide up to 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of peak torque.
- Diesel: The Chevy Express 2500 can also be equipped with a powerful 6.6L V8 turbodiesel engine that is capable of producing as much as 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of peak torque.
Each of these capable powerplants is paired with a 6-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission, giving the vehicle a minimum towing capacity of 6,400 lbs.
Available as a cargo van or a crew transporter, the versatile 2015 Chevy Express 2500 can be equipped in a number of ways to suit your unique needs.
The Cargo Express seats two – the driver and front passenger – and features an open floorplan that can be completely customized to accommodate cargo, tools, racks, and storage boxes ideally suited for busy tradesmen. The completely enclosed plan keeps tools dry and secure on the jobsite without compromising access.
Large families and organizations in the business of moving large groups will appreciate the customizable seating plans that can be configured to seat 8 or 12 adults with easy access to each of the available two rows of bench seats.
The 2015 Chevrolet Express 2500 is engineered to work hard and features smart design with vinyl seating and flooring that make keeping the interior clean a breeze. The Passenger model features easy-clean cloth upholstery.
The Express can haul as much as 2,705 lbs. in its cavernous 216.2 cubic feet of interior cargo space with six available anchors to secure even awkward loads with ease.
The Express 2500 offers unique features that allow owners to upgrade their level of interior luxury, as well, including the available OnStar System, optional stereo with MP3 player and Bluetooth connectivity, USB connection, available front and rear air conditioning, remote keyless entry and standard power outlets to charge your tech or equipment on the go.
The Express van is far from basic when it comes to safety with a long list of standard safety features that includes:
- Daytime Running Lamps
- An Airbag system
- OnStar Directions and Connections
For additional protection from damage when reversing, drivers can add rear parking assist and an optional rearview camera system.
2015 Chevy Express 2500 Reviews
We believe the durable Chevy Express 2500 is an unbeatable choice for buyers looking for a solid, versatile van, and the experts couldn’t agree more:
- Edmunds – “The full-size 2015 Chevrolet Express van is one of the more versatile and functional passenger vehicles on the road.”
- Motor Trend: “The Chevrolet Express offers a robust powertrain range, unparalleled seating, and storage-unity cargo capacity.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Its traditional van profile means it can fit more easily into spots with lower overheads, such as parking garages, it can be upfitted to suit just about any need and it’s available with a powerful Duramax turbodiesel V8.”
Find Your 2015 Chevy Express 2500 at DePaula Chevrolet Today
To see how the 2015 Chevrolet 2500 Express van can help your business, whether it takes you to Troy, Schenectady, or here to Albany, contact DePaula Chevrolet at (518) 278-6036. You can also visit our showroom at 785 Central Ave in Albany to test drive one today.