Trim Levels and Pricing
The 2015 Chevy Equinox is one of the most accessible vehicles in its segment, as every trim level available comes loaded with amenities. Whether you’re shopping for a roomy commuter vehicle or a luxurious crossover, the new Chevy Equinox has a trim level to match your style:
- 2015 Chevy Equinox LS: $26,270 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Equinox 1LT: $27,920 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Equinox 2LT: $29,920 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Equinox LTZ: $33,670 MSRP
Designers of the 2015 Chevy Equinox developed a look that’s as sophisticated as it is functional. Flowing lines and smooth contours present the new Chevy Equinox as an approachable, fun vehicle with a hint of sporty aggression. Engineers developed the appearance from an aerodynamic standpoint as well, as the contours help reduce wind drag for a boost in fuel efficiency. Features like the available roof rack, halogen headlamps, and chrome accents lend to the Equinox’s upscale appearance.
Every 2015 Chevy Equinox offers drivers a choice between two different engine options depending on your performance needs. Both powertrains provide an athletic ride without compromising efficiency and deliver exceptional towing capabilities. Here are the specifications for each engine:
- The standard 2.4L I-4 engine produces 182 hp and 172 lb-ft of torque. It’s paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission that allows this vehicle to get an estimated 22 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway.
- The available 3.6L V6 motor puts out 301 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. When properly equipped, this engine allows the Equinox to tow up to 3,500 lbs.
For optimum traction, the Equinox can come with all-wheel drive for added confidence during poor weather or over rough terrain. Standard Hill Start Assist and Trailer Sway Control make towing even easier.
Interior Design and Features
The cabin of the 2015 Chevy Equinox utilizes interior space to give passengers plenty of room while also providing optimum cargo volume when it’s needed. The new Equinox offers 99.7 cubic feet of interior volume to comfortably seat up to five passengers at a time. Even when the vehicle is at capacity, the Equinox can accommodate up to 31.5 cubic feet of luggage. When all seats are folded down, there’s enough room for up to 63.7 cubic feet of cargo. For optimum comfort and convenience, the Equinox has the following features available.
- An optional 8-speaker audio system from Pioneer powered by a 250-watt amplifier.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi from OnStar is an available feature that keeps you and your passengers connected to the Internet wherever you might be.
- The 7-inch touchscreen for the available Chevy MyLink infotainment system puts you in control of your Bluetooth-connected device for handsfree calling, audio streaming, and more.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Occupant protection is a top priority for the 2015 Chevy Equinox, as it comes with the latest safety features to help provide extra visibility, mitigate accidents, and reduce the severity of a collision. Some of these available technologies include:
- Forward Collision Alert: A camera mounted at the front of the new Chevy Equinox is used to detect an object or vehicle that could present a potential collision situation. If this system detects such an occurrence, an audible and visual warning will give you the chance to avoid a collision.
- Lane Departure Warning: Using the same smart camera technology, this system monitors the Equinox’s position within a traffic lane. An unsignaled lane change or drifting will cause an alert to activate.
2015 Chevy Equinox Reviews
Industry experts can’t get enough of the 2015 Chevy Equinox with reviews for this crossover offering high marks. Critics have praised this crossover for its comfortable ride, athletic power, stylish interior, and user-friendly features:
- AutoWeek: “On the road the Equinox performs admirably […] it has plenty of power to get you moving when merging onto the highway and it is competent in the corners.”
- Left Lane News: “The Equinox’s five-passenger cabin is a well-designed space with a simple yet attractive dashboard and an easily navigable center stack.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With well-bolstered seats, front and back and lots of legroom for all passengers, it’s easy to get comfortable, even with a full load of people.”
- Consumer Guide: “Primary gauges are large and clear. Standard audio and climate controls are mounted high on the dashboard and are generally simple to operate […].”
Check Out the 2015 Chevy Equinox Around Latham or Colonie at DePaula Chevrolet Today
To give the new Chevy Equinox a test drive at the preferred Chevy dealer in the Colonie and Latham areas, visit our showroom at 785 Central Avenue in Albany. If you have any questions before visiting, contact us at 518-278-6036.