Trims and Pricing
The 2015 Chevy Cruze is an affordable and well-appointed sedan available with a long list of trim levels with affordable packages to fit your needs:
- 2015 Chevy Cruze L: $17,745 (Manual)
- 2015 Chevy Cruze LS: $17,745 (Manual) / $18,870 (Automatic)
- 2015 Chevy Cruze 1LT: $19,065 (Manual) / $20,095 (Automatic)
- 2015 Chevy Cruze ECO: $20,095 (Manual) / $21,370 (Automatic)
- 2015 Chevy Cruze 2LT: $23,270 (Automatic)
- 2015 Chevy Cruze LTZ: $24,270 (Automatic)
- 2015 Chevy Cruze Diesel: $25,660 (Automatic)
The body of the 2015 Chevy Cruze emphasizes a strong attention to a newly redesigned front end with a distinctive grille, available 18-inch alloy wheels, and new front fascia with available LED daytime running lights. The Cruze also has a confident stance that’s quite bold, standing out among rivals in its class. The RS appearance package adds an overall sporty touch, while the Cruze Eco benefits from aerodynamic design upgrades, like a rear spoiler and lighter, 17-inch alloy wheels with tires that have low rolling resistance.
Performance and Fuel Economy
The 2015 Chevy Cruze is adaptable to your lifestyle not only in terms of comfort and style, but in terms of performance, as well. Choose from three smartly engineered powertrains to fit to your Cruze:
- 1.8L four-cylinder – Standard on the L and LS trims with a six-speed manual or automatic transmission, this powertrain delivers 138 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque. It returns an EPA-estimated 36 mpg highway and 25 mpg city.
- 1.4L turbocharged inline-four – The LT, LTZ, or Eco trims come with this peppy and fuel-efficient engine that makes 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque, and gets an impressive 38 mpg highway and 26 mpg city.
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder diesel – Enjoy more torque and fuel-sipping economy from the available turbocharged diesel powertrain that pumps out 151 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque while managing an EPA-estimated 46 mpg highway and 27 mpg city.
Interior Design and Features
The 2015 Chevy Cruze comes with some of the most popular, high-tech features available, and all for a price that won’t break the bank:
- 4G LTE WiFi Hotspot – Enjoy a better signal, faster downloads, and more with the Cruze’s 4G LTE WiFi hotspot feature.
- Convenience Package – Opting for the Convenience package on various trims will deliver an auto-dimming rearview mirror, heated mirrors, and even a six-way power driver seat.
- Premium Leather Seating – From the LT trim up, you’ll receive standard leather upholstery, making the Cruze feel more like luxury car than a compact sedan.
- Siri Eyes Free – This advanced smartphone feature allows iPhones users greater voice command capabilities, keeping you more connected on the road.
Advanced Safety Technologies
All versions of the Cruze come with safety features like stability control, antilock brakes, and an abundance of airbags including front knee airbags. Other high-tech features include:
- Chevy’s OnStar system – This standard feature provides drivers with remote door unlocking, roadside and stolen vehicle assistance, and automatic crash notification.
- Rear cross-traffic alerts – Using a sensor system, this feature is available on the Advanced Safety package and alerts you of approaching vehicles while backing up.
- Side blind zone alert – The side blind zone alert system lets you know when someone is in your blind spot and is also available as part of the Advanced Safety package.
- Rear park assist – This system works with the rear view camera and alerts you with a sound when you are getting close to an object while backing up.
Best of all, the Cruze earned a top score of five stars in overall protection from the NHTSA.
2015 Chevy Cruze Reviews
While there’s plenty of reason to have faith in the 2015 Chevy Cruze as a leader in the compact car segment, it never hurts to hear a bit of praise from respected automotive experts:
- Kelley Blue Book: “Leading the pack is the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze compact sedan, a thoroughly complete small car offering an impressive array of features and trims.”
- Edmunds: “The 2015 Chevrolet Cruze deftly combines responsive handling with a comfortable, compliant ride.”
- The Car Connection: “The Cruze is tight and quiet inside, with lots of interior space and a huge trunk.
- Left Lane News: “The Chevrolet Cruze is a compact sedan with an appealing blend of fuel efficiency, elegant styling and overall refinement.”
Make the 2015 Chevy Cruze Yours at the Premiere Colonie and Rensselear Area Chevy Dealer, DePaula Chevrolet
The 2015 Chevy Cruze has everything you could want in a compact sedan, and it’s on sale now with affordable financing options available at DePaula Chevrolet, your Colonie and Rensselear area Chevy dealer at 785 Central Ave. in Albany. Come visit our showroom, or contact us to see which Chevy Cruze model is the best fit for you.