Trims and Pricing
With three trims and your choice of coupe or convertible body styles, Chevrolet makes sure that Albany, Schenectady, and Troy have plenty of options to customize and personalize their Corvettes. And you will have a tough time finding a vehicle with capabilities on par with the Corvette Z06 at prices like these.
- 2015 Corvette Z06 1LZ Coupe: $79,000
- 2015 Corvette Z06 1LZ Convertible: $83,000
- 2015 Corvette Z06 2LZ Coupe: $82,270
- 2015 Corvette Z06 2LZ Convertible: $86,270
- 2015 Corvette Z06 3LZ Coupe: $87,650
- 2015 Corvette Z06 3LZ Convertible: $91,650
This wedge-shaped two-seat Chevy sports carbon-fiber body pieces and a mean set of curves that give it a look unlike anything else on the road. Your choice of coupe or convertible is shockingly only important for your sense of style – the Z06 behaves similarly with the top off or on – and the coupe models hold on to that famous T-top design many of our drivers loved about the outgoing Z51.
Those aerodynamic curves are obviously not just for good looks, helping to direct air to the engine and cool it down while also cutting through the air with ease and delivering increased downforce.
This is the first time in the history of the Z06 that you will find it with an automatic transmission. The new Hydra-Matic 8L90 is designed specifically for the Z06 and features eight forward gears and a new conventional torque converter. It’s hooked up to a supercharged 6.2L V8 engine that kicks out as much as 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque. Performance testing gives the Z06 a 0-60 mph time in 3 seconds. Flat. It does a quarter of a mile in just 11 seconds. There are no real competitors to the Z06 in its price bracket.
Interior Design and Features
Whether you have the Z06 Coupe or Corvette you can choose to go open-air in the cabin; the coupe sports the Corvette’s removable roof panel while the convertible obviously has a power soft top. While the most marvelous part of the Corvette Z06 is certainly under the hood, it’s well-equipped in the cabin too.
- Bose Stereo: This nine-speaker stereo system delivers audiophile-grade music to your ears for the ultimate in driving soundtracks.
- Heads-Up Display (HUD): Keep your eyes focused on the road and have all of your necessary driving data broadcast right onto the windshield just below your line of sight.
- Performance Data Recorder: This available feature adds on a navigation system and also gives you access to high-def recordings of your best records complete with diagnostics and analytics to share with friends.
Advanced Safety Tech
The Corvette Z06 comes with standard safety features like a suite of advanced airbags (including seat-mounted ones for head and thorax), repositioned seat belt mounts, and a frame that is 57% stiffer than the outgoing Corvette. It’s also loaded with some of the latest in safety technology, including:
- OnStar: Not just a concierge and navigation unit, OnStar is able to contact roadside assistance 24/7 and can automatically contact the authorities in the event of an accident.
- Run-Flat Tires: If you experience a flat, the Z06 will ensure you get somewhere that can put a fresh tire on your vehicle without worrying about needing to change your tire on your own.
- Rearview Camera: The last thing you want is to back up your Corvette into another vehicle or pole and damage its pristine exterior. Shift into reverse and see the view of what’s behind your car before you back up.
2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 Reviews
The best way to experience any Corvette is from behind the wheel, but the second-best is to hear what those who have driven a vehicle like the Z06 thing. Here are some of our top 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 reviews:
- Edmunds: “With its vastly improved automatic transmission and reinvented, ridiculously fast Z06 variant, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette bolsters its credentials as the world’s best performance-car bargain.”
- AutoTrader: “On the road, the Corvette combines astonishingly athletic handling with genuine long-distance comfort, which is a combination that few cars at any price can match.”
- Left Lane News: “Soft-touch materials abound, and premium trimmings such as Nappa leather, micro-suede, aluminum and carbon fiber can be spec’d as options.”
- Car and Driver: “As you can see, the numbers—price, performance, and nearly anything else you can think of—speak for themselves. Yet we can’t wait for another opportunity to say this stuff all over again.”
Test Drive the Corvette
To learn more about the 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06, Albany, Schenectady, and Troy drivers can contact DePaula Chevrolet online or by phone at 518-278-6036. Let us know you’re planning to visit us at 785 Central Avenue in Albany so that we can have a Corvette ready for you to test drive.