Trims and Pricing
The 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray is available in six eye-catching trims guaranteed to turn heads everywhere they go:
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray 1LT: MSRP $55,000
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray 2LT: MSRP $59,160
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray 3LT: MSRP $64,450
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 1LT: MSRP $60,000
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT: MSRP $64,160
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 3LT: MSRP $69,450
The 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray is the ideal combination of form and function, using stylish accents to cut an intimidating profile while improving the driving experience. Bold vents on the front end amplify the sharp hood and allow for cooling airflow, which reduces lift and improves high-speed handling. Meanwhile, the sculpted headlamps pack more power into their aerodynamic shells: Bi-Xenon HID headlamps achieve high and low beams from a single light engine, while standard heated power-adjustable mirrors ensure you can also keep an eye on the road behind.
The Stingray has been continuously honed over the years to offer top-notch performance and handling that goes above and beyond industry expectations. Its light, stiff frame has been precision tuned for an optimal 50-50 weight distribution, which makes for a remarkable power-to-weight ratio. Under the hood, its standard 6.2L V8 engine delivers up to 455 hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, while still netting an estimated fuel economy rating of 29 highway mpg. And you can pair all this performance up with either a 7-speed manual transmission or an available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic, giving you complete control and a smooth ride all in the palm of your hand.
Interior Features and Design
The 2015 Stingray cockpit exudes class and high performance, combining elegant lines with high-end materials to deliver the perfect driving experience. The available suede trim interior upgrade and Competition Sport seat features provide optimal comfort and support whether you’re blazing through straightaways or cornering tight turns.
But it’s not just built for performance; the Stingray also offers all the latest high-tech amenities, including a power-adjustable tilt/telescoping steering wheel and an 8-inch diagonal touch screen equipped with Chevrolet’s signature MyLink infotainment management technology. On top of all that, the Stingray features 15 cubic feet of interior cargo space and 10 cubic feet of conventional trunk space, so you can transport everything you need as you speed from place to place.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The best in performance also demands the best in safety, and the Stingray doesn’t disappoint. It offers a full suite of advanced preventative technologies, including active handling, a rear-vision camera, and traction control, all designed to keep you in complete control and help you avoid accidents. If a collision does occur, the rigid aluminum frame structure and driver and passenger frontal side-impact air bags will protect you and your front passenger. In addition, OnStar Crash Response will ensure that emergency responders will be notified of your exact GPS location, so rescue teams can reach you quickly and safely.
2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray Reviews
With so much on offer, it’s really no wonder that critics across the industry have been raving about the 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray. Here are just a few of the accolades it has received so far:
- The Car Connection lauded its high quality offering and low price tag, finding that “With exceptional performance, style, comfort, features, and most of all value, the 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray is a remarkable sports car.”
- Edmunds praised its dedication to unbridled performance power, asserting that “the Corvette Stingray is a bona fide thrill machine.”
- Kelley Blue Book was impressed by the way the 2015 Stingray stands apart from the rest of its class, describing it as “a car that even purist sports-car lovers can openly lust for, taking the fight to longtime rivals like the Porsche 911, while simply leaving the Dodge Viper in the dust.”
Discover the 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray Near Troy, Schenectady, and Albany Today
Once again, the 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray proves to be one of the best coupes on the market today, and Troy, Schenectady, and Albany drivers can check it out right now at DePaula Chevrolet. Come by our showroom at 785 Central Avenue in Albany, to test-drive this iconic powerhouse today. And if you have any questions about this or any of our other quality Chevy models, contact us online or over the phone at (518) 278-6036.