Trims and Pricing
The capable Chevy Colorado is engineered to take on most light-duty jobs whether you’re at the worksite or enjoying a weekend adventure with your family. It’s competitively priced, too.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado 2WD Extended Cab, Long Box Base – MSRP from $20,120
- 2015 Chevy Colorado 2WD Extended Cab, Long Box WT – MSRP from $21,775
- 2015 Chevy Colorado 2WD Extended Cab, Long Box LT – MSRP from $25,170
- 2015 Chevy Colorado 2WD Extended Cab, Long Box Z71 – MSRP from $27,630
The new Colorado has 19 different configurations when you take into account all of the cab and cargo bed selections, as well as 2WD and 4WD options. Come speak to our sales team about what’s the right combination for your work and play needs.
Designed to work hard and look good doing it, the Chevy Colorado offers more cargo volume, ease of access, and features that allow you to take the Colorado where you need to go:
- Capable Hauling – The Colorado offers a long box that measures 74 inches by 44.4 inches for maximum capacity, and it can haul up to 1,590 pounds of cargo.
- Easy Access – Torsion bars take the effort out of raising and lowering the tailgate making it easier to load and unload the truck.
- Flexible Exterior Mirrors – Folding, heated exterior mirrors take the strain out of driving in tight spots and bad weather.
Designed to be comfortable on or off the road, the 2015 Chevy Colorado is available as a 2WD or 4WD setups with two powerful engines to choose from.
- 2.5L I-4 – The 2.5L 4-cylinder engine produces 200 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.6L V6 – The 3.6L V6 engine produces 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
When properly equipped, the new Colorado is capable of towing up to 7,000 pounds.
Interior Design and Features
The Colorado works hard, but it looks good doing it with an interior designed for driver and passenger comfort:
- Enhanced Audio – The optional 7-speaker audio system will turn your Colorado into your favorite concert hall.
- Advanced Connectivity – Connect your compatible smart phone and enjoy access to music, news, weather, navigation, and handsfree dialing from the convenient MyLink screen.
- Intuitive Design – Folding rear seats, under seat storage, and a cockpit inspired interior puts essential controls right at your fingertips.
Schedule Test Drive
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2015 Chevy Colorado offers award-winning safety features designed to protect cabin occupants:
- Rear Vision Camera – Backing up and trailering are easy with the standard rearview camera and monitor.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) – The available LDW system alerts drivers in the event that their Colorado begins drifting from its lane while driving.
- OnStar – When properly activated, OnStar not only provides directions and lockout assistance, but it can also alert emergency services in the event that the vehicle is involved in an accident.
Apply For Financing
2015 Chevy Colorado Reviews
We love the 2015 Chevy Colorado, and it seems we’re not alone:
- Autoblog – “The Colorado offered a controlled ride with good isolation of road harshness for the driver. In fact, the most basic four-cylinder-powered Colorado seemed tuned to mirror the placid ride of the Escape, which is pretty high praise considering how rough-and-tumble the Toyota and the Nissan seemed on the same roads.”
- Forbes – “With three inches of additional legroom versus the competition, along with flexible seating that allows for flip-up and fold-flat rear seats, the crew cab models offer realistic and comfortable space for four adults.”
- Edmunds – “The bed of the Colorado is distinctive in that it looks so tall, and indeed GM says the cargo box is 2 inches deeper than the competition. It looks every bit of that, but the real advantage may be that a taller bed equals a longer tailgate.”
- Automobile Magazine – “In comparison to the Toyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontier, however, well, there is no comparison – the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon are far superior.”
Get to Know the 2015 Chevy Colorado
The 2015 Chevy Colorado has arrived, and Troy, Schenectady, and Albany drivers in the market for a hardworking, small truck are excited to take it out for a test drive. To explore all 19 possible variations on this model, contact us at (518) 278-6036, or visit Depaula Chevrolet at 785 Central Ave. in Albany today.