Find More Dependable Vehicles at Your Local Chevy Dealer
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a new, used, or certified pre-owned vehicle, the fact of the matter is that you will find more dependable options at your local Chevy dealer. The bowtie brand has been around for quite some time, and is one of the best selling car brands in the world. With a huge lineup for 2017 that consists of cars, trucks, SUVs, and crossovers, Chevrolet is one automotive manufacturer that knows what buyers want, and delivers it. If you are in the market for a new, used, or pre-owned car, one of the many reliable Chevy car dealerships here in the United States is a great place to start.
The definition of the word “Dependable” is trustworthy and reliable. Just as you seek out friends and significant others in life who exude these important qualities, so should you pursue them in your next vehicle purchase. With so many new cars coming out every year, with each one of them producing thousands upon thousands of models that are sold across the country, it is no wonder why there are so many issues with modern day cars. It’s as if manufacturers have hired more assembly line workers, and let go of their quality control team. With hundreds of recalls constantly issued, and cars running into premature maintenance glitches, it would be nice to find a single car brand that is getting things right when it comes to dependability. If you are fed up with the unreliability of your current car, consider trading it in and trading up for a vehicle made by the most dependable car brand in America.
Chevrolet: Most Dependable Brand in America
Chevrolet has been around for over a century, and its commitment to providing high quality American-made cars has not once wavered. In fact, this past year the brand earned more 2016 J.D. Power awards for initial quality and dependability than any other car brand – period. On top of the long list of accolades from J.D. Power, Chevrolet has also earned dozens of prestigious awards from other industry authorities for the realms of safety, value, and more.
If dependability is at the top of your list for your next new car, consider the following Chevrolet models from 2016 and 2017 that have been specifically awarded with top industry honors.
- Bolt EV: Chevrolet introduced the all-electric Bolt less than two years ago, and with its arrival to the market at the end of 2016, the compact car is already making a big impact on the market. With an estimated all-electric range of 238 miles, the Bolt is one of the most affordably priced electric cars ever made. Coming in just under $30,000 after government incentives and tax credits, the 2017 Bolt appeals to all types of drivers interested in saving money at the pump. On top of an incredible range and price, the newest addition to the Chevrolet lineup has earned the title of Car of the Year by Motor Trend, the 2017 Green Car of the Year award by Green Car Journal, and has earned a top spot on the Car and Driver list of 10Best in 2017.
- Volt: The Chevy Volt is a hybrid electric car capable of traveling 420 miles between fill ups on a full charge. With a starting MSRP of just $33,220, the Volt is another Chevy model that will save buyers money up front, as well as at the pump. The Volt isn’t just well priced, it has also earned more awards than any other electric car on the market. Named a Top Safety Pick+ by the IIHS for both 2016 and 2017, Autobytel’s 2016 Car of the Year, and a KBB Best Buy Electric/Hybrid award winner, in the Volt you truly can’t go wrong.
- Spark: The Chevy Spark is the smallest car in the brand’s lineup, and is classified as a city car. Starting at just $13,000, this also makes the Spark the least expensive model in the Chevrolet lineup. Named the High Ranked City Car in Initial Quality by J.D. Power two years in a row, the Spark also earned multiple 5-Year Cost to Own awards from KBB, and earned a spot as one of the 10 Most Affordable Cars according to KBB.
- Sonic: Rounding out the compact car Chevy lineup is the affordably priced Sonic. The sporty hatchback starts at $15,145 and has snagged plenty of accolades in recent years. Earning a Top Safety Pick from the IIHS, a spot on the 10 Coolest Cars under 18K by KBB, and one of the 10 Best Back to School Cars by KBB, the Sonic is a car that will save you money when you buy it, and for years to come.
- Malibu: Starting at $21,680, this midsize car still manages to get 36 miles per gallon on the highway, and pack plenty of standard features along with it. Earning the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ award, the Malibu recently earned the Most Dependable Midsize Car by J.D. Power, two years in a row. In 2016, Autobytel named the Malibu as its Sedan of the Year, a high-end accolade for this highly dependable Chevy model.
- Impala: The most expensive sedan in the standard Chevy car lineup, the Impala still starts well under $30,000 with a starting MSRP of $27,300, and has earned loads of awards from KBB, including two 5-Year Cost to Own awards for 2015 and 2016, a nod on the list of 15 Best Family Cars, and a Best Buy Award from the publication. U.S. News named the 2016 Impala the Best Large Car for the Money, rounding out the list of recent awards earned by the full-size Chevy Impala.
Find Your Dependable Chevy Model at DePaula
It shouldn’t be hard to find a dependable new car that will last you for more than a few years, and thanks to Chevrolet’s award-winning car lineup, it won’t be. Come in to see the friendly team at DePaula Chevrolet, and take these award winning Chevy models for a test drive. See why so many industry experts are raving about the entire bowtie brand lineup, and why a brand new Chevrolet is your best bet for a long lasting and dependable new car.