Which Chevrolet Car is Right For You?
The Chevrolet lineup offers what is possibly the most diverse model variation on the market. From plenty of sedans, hatchbacks, SUVs, pickup trucks, crossovers, and performance coupes, it is hard to argue with the fact that Chevrolet is offering more of what drivers in the United States actually want. The bowtie brand is exceptional at staying on top of changing market trends, which is perhaps the very reason why Chevrolet has endured over the past century. One thing that Chevy car dealerships in particular have noticed, is that buyers appreciate the wide range of model offerings, as well as the various options within each segment. If there is one way that the Chevy lineup shines in 2017, it’s through the diverse offering of sedan options in particular. No other automotive brand can boast the same level of variation in car type, price, and features, than Chevrolet is able for the 2017 model year.
Which Car is Right for You?
Deciding to purchase a Chevy car is the easiest decision you can make, but choosing which one of the various nameplates you will choose, is another matter entirely. If you are currently searching for a great new car, take a moment to discover how each model in the Chevy lineup is able to fit your lifestyle.
- 2017 Chevy Spark: The all new Spark is built to stand out on the road, and fit perfectly into your bustling lifestyle. Classified as a subcompact car, the 2017 Spark also features a subcompact price tag to match. Starting at just $13,000 brand new, the smallest car offering from Chevrolet also happens to be the least expensive. Boasting an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 38 miles per gallon, the Spark will continue to save drivers money at the pump for years down the road. Despite its economical price tag, the 2017 Chevy Spark comes loaded with great standard features and amenities. Every Spark comes with standard features like a USB port, OnStar 4G LTE built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, an outside temperature display, tire pressure monitoring system, and Hill Start Assist safety technology. For drivers who want to stay under $15,000 but want a few more bells and whistles, the 2017 Spark 1LT model boasts steering wheel mounted controls, electronic cruise control, a theft deterrent system, and remote keyless entry. With seating for four passengers, the 2017 Spark is the perfect commuter car for the driver who wants it all, without having to empty his or her wallet to get it.
- 2017 Chevy Sonic: Next up in the bowtie brand’s lineup of highly capable cars is the 2017 Chevrolet Sonic. The sporty hatchback features a starting price at just $15,145, has an available turbocharged engine, and offers standard hands-free smartphone connectivity. While other manufacturers are busy cutting corners on their compacts, Chevrolet is finding ways to add amenities and features that are typically left out of this vehicle segment. Featuring advanced safety technology, LED daytime running lamps, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and nearly 50 cubic feet of interior cargo capacity – it’s no wonder why the Sonic is capturing the attention of drivers across the nation. All Sonic models get power windows and locks, a 7-inch color touchscreen infotainment display, steering wheel mounted controls, remote keyless entry, power outlets, and more. For its conservative price tag, the 2017 Chevy Sonic is one of the best-equipped cars in its segment.
- 2017 Chevy Cruze: The newest Cruze model starts at just $16,975, and manages an impressive 40 miles per gallon on the highway. A responsive turbocharged engine comes standard on the 2017 Chevy Cruze, and features seating for up to five passengers. Thanks to its affordable starting MSRP, exceptional safety ratings, and standard Teen Driver technology, the 2017 Cruze is a top choice for parents looking for a safe and reliable car for their teenage driver. A rear vision camera is also standard across all 2017 Cruze models, as well as automatic lights and OnStar safety services. Drivers who are looking for a sportier and more versatile car, can opt for the hatchback variant of the 2017 Chevy Cruze. Starting just over $20,000, the Cruze Hatchback gains a six-speaker stereo system, steering wheel mounted phone and audio controls, and tons of available packages. Whether you want the most basic hatchback, or a fully loaded model, the 2017 Chevy Cruze has something for everyone.
- 2017 Chevy Malibu: Chevrolet’s more traditional four-door sedan models, the Chevy Malibu is anything but traditional for its 2017 model year. Starting at $21,680, Chevrolet continues to prove that great cars don’t have to feature a high sticker price. With an EPA-estimated 36 miles per gallon, and eleven available active safety features, the 2017 Malibu is the best version of itself to date. Drivers who value fuel economy can opt for the 2017 Malibu Hybrid model, which features a starting MSRP of just $27,875 before government tax incentives. The Malibu Hybrid offers a fuel economy rating of 49 miles per gallon in the city, and 43 miles per gallon on the highway. With tons of standard features like a rear vision camera, dual-zone automatic climate control, Chevy MyLink infotainment center, and electronic cruise control, the Malibu Hybrid presents a great deal on a highly fuel efficient sedan.
- 2017 Chevy Impala: Rounding out Chevy’s car lineup for 2017 is the new Impala sedan. Starting at $27,300, the Impala features a full-size sedan size, with a small-size sedan fuel economy. The interior of the new Impala was designed with luxury and athleticism in mind, with stunning leather-wrapped trim, and chrome accents used throughout the cabin. The Impala’s five-star safety rating from the NHTSA is no surprise, especially with available features like forward collision alert, side blind zone alert, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert, and more. The optional 3.6-liter V6 engine delivers a powerful 305 horsepower rating, and an estimated fuel economy of 28 miles per gallon. For drivers who require less performance and more efficiency, the standard 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine offers up to 30 miles per gallon on the highway. Every 2017 Chevy Impala was built to exceed expectations and give buyers incredible value for the price.
Whichever 2017 Chevy car you end up buying, you can be certain that it is made by the best automotive manufacturer in the world. Come down to DePaula Chevrolet and discover all that this year’s Chevrolet lineup has to offer in person. Take your favorite for a test drive, compare models side-by-side, and meet the friendliest team in the Northeast, ready to help you find your next dream car. We hope to see you soon.