Picking Up a Pickup? Consider What is Most Important Before You Buy
Whether you are a seasoned pickup truck driver, or are considering your first pickup purchase, there are plenty of great options for you to choose from. Despite the fact that the pickup truck segment is one of the smallest categories in the automotive industry, there are still plenty of options to choose from. When it comes time to figuring out which of the many trucks for sale is right for you, it is important to do your research.
Before you head to a car dealership, it is always wise to create a list of what you want out of your new pickup truck. If you have already settled on a specific make and model, be sure that the most important amenities and features, are in fact available on the truck you have in mind. Having a general idea of what you want out of your new pickup and writing it down, will help ensure that you get everything you want on your new truck purchase.
The Top Considerations for a New Pickup Truck Purchase
Now that you have decided to make a pickup truck your next new vehicle, let’s take a look at some of the areas that are most important to buyers in this segment. You may not find each of these important to your specific needs, but reading through each point can help you discover areas that you did not think were necessary beforehand. Let’s take a look at the top amenities and areas of importance to pickup drivers, and see which ones resonate with you and your unique needs.
- Power and Performance: This may be obvious to most readers, but it is still worth visiting. More than any other vehicle segment, pickup trucks are purchased for their ability to get tough jobs done, with ease. If you are considering a pickup truck purchase specifically for its high potential for capability, then you will want to ensure that the specific truck you choose can get the job done right. For a powerful pickup, there is nothing that beats the Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD model. With enough muscle to tow over 23,000 pounds with ease, this pickup truck giant offers 765 lb.-ft. of torque for unparalleled performance. The Silverado 3500HD pickup is such a contender in its segment, that is was named the Most Dependable Heavy Duty Large Pickup, as well as the Highest Ranked Large Heavy Duty Pickup in Initial Quality, by JD Power. Bottom line – if power and performance matters to you, there is no better choice than the Chevy Silverado.
- In-Vehicle Amenities: While this was not always a top priority of pickup truck buyers, a well-equipped interior cabin is now a must-have on the list of most buyers. With both the Chevy Colorado and Chevy Silverado, drivers have plenty of options to choose from in order to get the most out of their pickup. From lush leather upholstery, to 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity on the go, the Chevrolet pickup truck lineup has it all. Just because your truck works hard all day long, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be able to enjoy life’s simple pleasures from the comfort of your pickup’s cabin.
- Convenience Features: Todays pickup trucks boast impressive features that help improve the daily routine of drivers. From retractable running boards that allow ease of access into a truck’s cabin, to spray-in bed liners that are easy to clean after a day on the jobsite, to advanced in-bed storage solutions for all of your important tools – the Chevrolet truck lineup has the convenience factor covered.
- Affordability: Staying within a designated budget is an important aspect to any new vehicle purchase, and pickup trucks are no exception. The Chevrolet truck lineup offers a wide range of affordable options, including the Chevy Colorado that has a starting MSRP of just over $20,000. Even the larger-sized Silverado starts below $30,000, giving buyers on a budget more options than other automotive brands.
- Variety of Options: There is nothing worse than not having options when it comes time to buy your new pickup truck. The bowtie brand offers an extensive lineup with plenty of options for buyers. Between the Colorado and the Silverado, each Chevrolet pickup truck model is offered in countless variations and trim levels. Whether you are specific about which exterior color you prefer, or are open to a number of shades, both the Colorado and Silverado provide plenty of unique options. For ultimate freedom in choosing which pickup truck is the right one for you, there is no better brand than Chevrolet.
Explore Chevy Pickups at DePaula Chevrolet Today
DePaula Chevrolet is the number one choice for buyers in the pickup truck segment here in the Albany, NY area. With more options than other local dealerships to choose from, DePaula Chevrolet is sure to have the exact pickup truck to suit your unique needs and desires. Our inventory of quality new and pre-owned Chevrolet trucks is so extensive, you won’t believe it until you are here to see it in person. Unlike other dealerships, you will have dozens of pickups to choose from at DePaula Chevrolet, allowing you to compare them side-by-side, and in person. Our knowledgeable sales team can help walk you through each truck in the Chevy lineup, highlight what it has to offer, and show you what makes it different from others in this highly competitive segment.
Regardless of whether this is your very first Chevy pickup truck purchase, or your tenth – DePaula Chevrolet is ready to help you find the truck that is uniquely qualified to fulfill all of your specific needs. Before you head down to see us, you can search our available truck inventory on our interactive website, which is updated multiple times each day for your convenience. When you are ready to come and see us in person, we will be ready to help you discover everything that the Chevrolet truck lineup has to offer, and why it is the number one choice for buyers in the pickup segment.
Come down to DePaula Chevrolet today, and treat yourself to all that the bowtie brand has to offer pickup truck buyers for the 2016 and 2017 model years. There are plenty of great deals and offers going on right now, so hustle down soon and get in on the savings and specials at DePaula Chevrolet.