Most Ridiculously Powerful Pickup Trucks for 2017
There is a lot to be said about the pickup truck segment here in the United States. What started out as a vehicle meant to aid the American farmer in his day-to-day productivity, has evolved into a popular model that hardly resembles the first few pickups produced for public sale. While trucks are still produced for hard work, as well as productivity, modern day pickup buyers are after increased power, amenities, and convenience features more so than ever before.
If power is what you crave in your next new pickup truck, you certainly aren’t alone. There are plenty of power-packed Chevy trucks for sale that deliver adrenaline-inducing performance, as well as other brand names that are doing their best to bring high-powered pickups to the market.
The Highest Powered Pickups for 2017
Before you head out to buy just any old truck, take a look at this list of top powered pickup trucks available to buy from your local car dealerships today. Each one boasts impressive horsepower ratings that will make every adrenaline junkie want to line up and buy one. Check out each one below, and then find out why Chevy brand trucks offer the most value and highest satisfaction rating over other brands in the segment.
If a high powered pickup is on your list of must-haves this year, check out this impressive list of amped up trucks ready for you to drive home today.
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor: This model pickup truck when equipped with 4×4 SuperCrew Cab Styleside 5.5’ box, features the highest horsepower of any truck on the market. The standard version of this capable pickup comes with an EcoBoost 3.5-liter V6 turbocharged engine, and is able to produce an impressive 450 horsepower rating. Complete with a 10-speed automatic transmission, four-wheel drive, and 17-inch wheels, this truck packs serious power and capability.
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country: This 4×2 Crew Cab Long Box Silverado model features two doors, an extra long bed, and more power than any other truck in the brand’s lineup. A 6.0-liter 8-cylinder engine is responsible for delivering 445 horsepower and comes paired with a responsive automatic transmission. Coming up only five horses short of the F-150 Raptor, this Chevy model is more than worth the compromise over the blue oval brand’s truck.
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: The third most powerful pickup on the market also comes from the most dependable car brand in America, and delivers a horsepower rating of 445. The same 6.0-liter 8-cylinder engine powers this full-size pickup, and is available in various trim level options depending on individual preferences for amenities and in-vehicle convenience.
- 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD: Also delivering 445 horsepower rating, this pickup from GMC makes it into the fourth spot on the list of most powerful pickup trucks from 2017. The 6.0-liter 8-cylinder engine can be included on a variety of different style variations of the truck, including the two-door, three-seat version of the Sierra.
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500: Another offering from GMC rounds out the top five most powerful pickups on the market. Delivering 445 horsepower, the 5.3-liter 8-cylinder engine is paired with an automatic transmission and can manage up to 22 miles per gallon on the highway. Not a bad rating for so much power under the hood.
- 2017 Ford F-250 Platinum: This four-wheel drive pickup featuring a crew cab long box body style, is capable of producing up to a 440 horsepower rating. Sitting under the hood is a 6.2-liter V8 engine that ranges in price from the low $30,000 range, all the way up to the mid-sixties. Whichever model you choose, power will not be compromised.
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ: One of the most powerful pickups also comes from the Silverado lineup this year. The Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ with 1LZ 4×4 Double Cab brings 420 horses to the table. The 5.3-liter EcoTec engine is mated with a responsive six-speed automatic transmission, an automatic rear locking differential, and an Autotrac transfer case with dial control.
Can’t Go Wrong with a Chevy
Chevy trucks have a long and a very successful history here in America. Built right here on American soil, the Chevrolet truck lineup is the most dependable and longest lasting available on the market. While it helps that the bowtie brand delivers exceptional power under the hood, what’s even more impressive than the high horsepower ratings each Chevy pickup offers is the incredible value and reliability every model delivers.
When faced with a choice between any of the above pickup trucks this year, it’s hard to argue with the fact that you just can’t go wrong with a Chevrolet. The most awarded brand in America is also a favorite among hard working Americans who require a dependable truck that can keep up with their busy lifestyles. A Chevy pickup like the Silverado 1500 can perform exceptionally well out on the job site during the day, and deliver you to an elegant dinner in the evening with grace and style.
Every 2017 Chevrolet truck comes with the capability of on-board Wi-Fi hotspot, turning your powerful pickup truck into a portal to ultimate connectivity between yourself, your employees, and your closest friends and family. No other truck is capable of delivering so many different things all at once. From convenience, power, safety, reliability, dependability, technology, and comfort – why would you choose to buy any other brand of truck?
Come Test Drive a New Chevy Truck
If you still aren’t convinced that a Chevrolet pickup is the right choice for you, come down to DePaula Chevrolet here in Albany, New York and take each model for a test drive. Get acquainted with a higher level of quality and capability that the bowtie brand has to offer, all from behind the wheel of a brand new 2017 model. With so many great options to choose from, the most difficult choice you make won’t be to buy a Chevrolet brand truck, but rather to pick just one to take home as your very own. Explore all that the bowtie brand has in store for its 2017 lineup, at a dealership that buyers trust most here in the Albany area.
Come down to DePaula Chevrolet today, and get started on your journey to Chevy truck ownership. You won’t be disappointed.